- 20 NPA ‘couriers, lookouts’ surrender in Laguna INQUIRER.net
- 'Students scale Calabarzon peaks for Red immersion' ABS-CBN News
- UP, PUP students being forced to join NPA, says ex-rebels INQUIRER.net
- NPA surrenderee: 'We thought we're fighting the good fight' INQUIRER.net
- View full coverage on Google News
Twenty suspected members of the communist New People’s Army (NPA) surrendered to the government in Laguna province.
Some students from 2 state universities regularly hike mountains in Calabarzon to undergo immersion with communist rebels, the region's police chief said Monday.
Some students of the University of the Philippines (UP) and the Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP) in Laguna are being forced to join the New Pe...
Words of regret filled the room during a press briefing at the Philippine National Police (PNP) on Monday, where 20 former members of the New People’s Army (...
The Palace supports the stance of Budget Secretary Benjamin Diokno – that implementing the 4th tranche of the government pay hike without a Congress-approved 2019 budget would be unconstitutional