- Chavit Singson: Miss Universe Philippines franchise 'already with me' Rappler
- Chavit says PH franchise of Miss Universe already with him ABS-CBN News
- Chavit insists: Miss Universe Philippines franchise 'already with me' GMA News
- How Chavit helped Pacquiao save marriage with Jinkee ABS-CBN News
- View full coverage on Google News
The former Ilocos Sur governor says a formal announcement will be made by the Miss Universe Organization soon
Former Ilocos Sur Governor Chavit Singson broke his silence amid speculations that he has allegedly been in talks with the Miss Universe Organization (MUO) about possibly acquiring the Philippine franchise of the pageant.
It will be announced when Catriona Gray returns to the Philippines, the politician said. Current Philippine trending info on popular art, culture, society, movie, music reviews, travel destinations, food, classic literature, bestseller book lists, modern, retro design, health, wellness, exercise, fitness, people, events, beauty, makeup tips, latest fashion, clothing, fads.
Former Ilocos Sur Governor Chavit Singson revealed Manny Pacquiao personally sought his help when he and his wife Jinkee weren’t on good terms sometime in 2011.
Here are the day's big stories in photos.