- DFA: No Filipinos hurt in Paris gas explosion ABS-CBN News
- 2 firefighters killed in Paris bakery blast; 47 injured INQUIRER.net
- UPDATE: Several injured in powerful blast at Paris bakery - police The Manila Times
- 2 firefighters, Spanish tourist killed in Paris gas-leak blast ABS-CBN News
- Explosion in Paris leaves 4 dead, dozens injured CNN
- View full coverage on Google News
MANILA -- No Filipinos were hurt in the fatal gas-leak explosion in Paris, the Department of Foreign Affairs said Sunday, as it extended its condolences to the families of the victims.
Two firefighters were killed and 47 people injured in an explosion and fire apparently caused by a gas leak at a Paris bakery Saturday.
PARIS: A powerful explosion destroyed a bakery in central Paris on Saturday morning, injuring several people and blowing out dozens of nearby windows after a suspected gas leak, police and Agence France-Presse journalists. Around 200 firefighters were mobilized to battle the fire that broke out a
Around 200 firefighters were mobilized to battle the fire that broke out after the blast and evacuate victims and residents in the area.
Four people, including two firefighters, have died and dozens more people were injured after a gas leak caused an explosion in Paris, emergency services in the French capital say.