- Samsung’s new Galaxy M smartphones will launch in India first TechCrunch
- Samsung’s new Galaxy M phones aim to take on cheap Chinese rivals TechRadar
- Samsung Targets Indian Millenials With Cheaper Smartphones Bloomberg
- Samsung Galaxy M series set to debut in India on January 28 as Xiaomi competitor Gizchina.com
- Samsung to launch India-first smartphones to counter Chinese rivals The Express Tribune
- View full coverage on Google News
Samsung will launch its new lower-priced Galaxy M series in India before the smartphones roll out globally. Asim Warsi, senior vice president of Samsung India’s smartphone business, told Reuters that three devices will be available through its website and Amazon India at the end of January and are intended to help the company double online […]
Samsung has set its sights on millennials with its upcoming Galaxy M series smartphone line.
The Galaxy M series will have screens of 6+ inches, 3GB of RAM, in some cases dual cameras and 5,000mAh batteries as well. Check for more details.
The three new M-series phones will help the company to double online sales