- Senate seeks to delete P75B in DPWH's 2019 budget Rappler
- Senators quiz DPWH over P75-B ‘insertions’ INQUIRER.net
- Lacson: Delete P75-B ‘insertions’ in DPWH’s 2019 budget INQUIRER.net
- Mark Villar denies knowledge of P75-B DPWH budget ‘insertions’ INQUIRER.net
- View full coverage on Google News
The Department of Public Works and Highways agrees with Senator Panfilo Lacson's proposal
Senators quizzed the DPWH on Monday over the P75 billion that was added to the agency's proposed 2019 budget.
Senator Panfilo Lacson has called for the removal of the P75 billion “insertions” from the DPWH's 2019 budget.
DPWH Secretary Mark Villar finally admitted on Monday that he has no knowledge of the P75-billion “insertions” in the agency's budget.
Foreign Affairs Secretary Teddy Locsin Jr. vowed on Sunday to unmask the people who were responsible for the recent passport data breach.