- Senators: No need for bicam on Road Board abolition INQUIRER.net
- Senators hold caucus to discuss 2019 budget, Road Board abolition INQUIRER.net
- Andaya insists on convening bicam panel to abolish Road Board INQUIRER.net
- Sotto: Senate eyes okay of 2019 budget next Monday INQUIRER.net
- View full coverage on Google News
Senators believe that there is no longer a need to recall the bill abolishing the Road Board.
Senators held a caucus on Monday to discuss a “few important matters.”
House Majority Leader Rolando Andaya Jr. on Monday again said Congress should convene a bicameral conference committee to abolish the corruption-riddled Road Board.
Update MANILA, Philippines — The Senate has targeted the approval of the 2019 national budget on second and third reading next Monday, Jan. 21, Senate President Vicente Sotto III said on Monday. ADVERTISEMENT Sotto said that by Wednesday this week, the Senate would be able to terminate the period of interpellations on the 2019 budget. […]