- Trump concealed details of Putin meeting: Report Aljazeera.com
- Trump blasts FBI counterintel probe into whether he worked for Russia ABS-CBN News
- Trump calls report on FBI probe of him ‘most insulting’ INQUIRER.net
- FBI opened probe into whether Trump working for Russians Rappler
- Trump vents fury over Russia stories and again threatens national emergency The Guardian
- View full coverage on Google News
US president reportedly asked a translator not to disclose or discuss details of his conversation with Vladimir Putin.
President Donald Trump blasted the FBI Saturday, insisting it acted 'for no reason & with no proof' when it opened an investigation into whether he was acting on Russia's behalf after he fired the agency's director, James Comey, in May 2017.
(UPDATED) The investigation – a dual counterintelligence and criminal probe – was launched after the president fired FBI director James Comey in May 2017, the New York Times reports
President lashes out as stunning story claims FBI was investigating if he secretly worked for Russia