- Yasay: No data stolen; Locsin ‘misinformed’ about passport data breach INQUIRER.net
- Ex-DFA chief Yasay suspects deflection in passport mess; Locsin denies he is 'misinformed' ABS-CBN News
- Palace backs probe on passport data mess | News | GMA News Online GMA News
- Passport data loss: Locsin sees smear drive against him, vows to ID culprits INQUIRER.net
- Locsin blames 'Yellows' for passport data loss Rappler
- View full coverage on Google News
Foreign Affairs Secretary Teddy Boy Locsin Jr. could have been “misinformed” about the data breach issue in the agency as there was no data stolen by a previous contractor, a former Foreign Affairs chief said Monday.
Former Foreign Affairs Secretary Perfecto Yasay Jr on Monday said he does not believe a contractor stole the data from his former agency in its passport renewal system.
Malacañang on Monday backed an investigation into the passport data loss that hit the Department of Foreign Affairs, saying the incident was a “serious and grave matter.” Current top breaking Philippine headlines regarding the nation, world, metro manila, regions and exclusive special investigative reports.
Foreign Affairs Secretary Teddy Locsin Jr. vowed on Sunday to unmask the people who were responsible for the recent passport data breach.
(UPDATED) 'l will autopsy the Yellows who did the passport deal alive,' says Foreign Secretary Teodoro 'Teddyboy' Locsin Jr